For when soap and water aren’t easily accessible. Reynolds Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel makes it simple to keep your hands clean from potentially harmful bacteria.
During the Coronavirus outbreak, the UK government has advised people to use products with a 68%+ alcohol content.
Reynolds Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel contains 70% alcohol. It has proven to kill 99% of bacteria just 30 seconds after use. This includes many different types of bacteria including TB bacteria and antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
This product has been manufactured in the UK using only the highest quality compounds.
Product Details: Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel 50ml
- Proven to kill 99% of Bacteria.
- Manufactured Using 70% Alcohol.
- Friendly on Skin – Contains moisturising agents.
- Easy to Use Squeeze Bottle.
- Suitable for Repeated Use.
Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel Directions For Use
- Apply Reynolds Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitizer directly to the palm of your hand.
- Use your fingers to rubs your palms.
- Use your palms to rubs the back of your hands.
- Then rub your palms together.
- Rub your nails with your palms.
- Rub your thumbs together.
- Use your fingers to rub your wrists.
- Be sure not to wash your hands immediately after use.
HAND SANITIZER CAUTION:
Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is advised for child use. This is a highly flammable liquid and vapour. Always keep away from open flames, sparks, heat and hot surfaces. No smoking.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this product contacts eyes, immediately rinse the affected area/s with clean water until irritation subsides. Consult an eye specialist/ophthalmologist, if necessary.
Drink plenty of water if swallowed. Do NOT induce vomiting.